Vid Fullmäktigemöte 26 april 2023 valdes Claes Britsman till ny ordförande för SFK. Några ord…
Information från EOQ – Abstract Submisson 64th EOQ Scientific&Business Congress 2020
64th EOQ Scientific&Business Congress 2020
Effective Education & Quality Management
– Key Factor for Success –
June 16 – 17, 2020
Hyatt Regency, Belgrade, Serbia
The abstract submission deadline, January 31, for the upcoming 64th EOQ Scientific&Business Congress on Quality is approaching. Abstracts can be submitted following the LINK. Authors submitting papers are entitled to a 50% discount on the regular registration fee. Over 50 papers from 30 countries had been submitted until now.
The host of the 64th EOQ Scientific&Business Congress 2020 is Serbian Association for Quality – SRMEK, and it is held in Belgrade, Serbia, for the first time, June 16 – 17, 2020.
The central theme of the Congress is Effective Education & Quality Management – Key Factor for Success.
The main Congress topics are:
- With new Quality Concepts to Future
- Quality Concepts Approaches & Tools
- Case Studies related to Quality
- The Quality World
- Business Excellence & Quality
- Quality Future VS Future Quality
- Quality & Circular Economy
- Quality Hopes
- Innovation, Quality & AI
- Quality Related Management Systems
We expect over 500 participants from 100 countries worldwide. More information about the Congress is available at the Congress web page www.eoqcongress2020.srmek.org or the Announcement (prepress version of the printing brochure).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to Belgrade, Serbia!
Dr Jovo Lojanica, FCQI CQP
President of the Organizing Committee
- BBN Congress Management d.o.o.
- Deligradska 9, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- Tel: +381 11 / 3629-405, 2682-318, 3629-402, 3629-403
- Mob: +381 63 / 368-594
- Fax: +381 11 / 3629-406
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: eoqcongress2020.srmek.org
- Serbian Association for Quality – SRMEK
- Bulevar kraljice Marije 19, 34000 Kragujevac, Serbia
- Tel: +381 34 302-440
- Fax: +381 34 323-686
- Balkanska 11/2, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.srmek.org